Friday 3 April 2015

Critcal Reflection Outline



What happened?
English language journey>(first peer review)>summary>reader response>influential event>essay
-tutor gave feedback (formal)
-friends gave feedback (informal) *we ourselves gave feedback to others too

·         Pointed out mistakes that I did not know. Ex:run-on sentences
·         Initially I thought I did a fairly good job at writing, but after reading others’ writing and others’ comments for me, then I realized I still need a huge improvement
·         But there are some thesis problems that have never been pointed out
(I did know there were problems, but I could not really identify well so I posted and hoped others could help me to point them out clearly)

·         Now I know my disadvantages and I accepted peers’ and tutor’s comments, they are helpful to me
·         I have learnt some common mistakes from other comments on my peers’ blogs too (even though I did not make such mistakes, but it helps to remind me)
·         Try to improve on my vocabulary>the Sarus
·         Try to write a more organized essay>repeatedly reading and editing
·         Try not to make those mistakes even in other classes or even when I am having a conversation with other people
·         Try not to make any mistakes at the very first place rather than correcting them

What will we do with this result? How will you use it to inform your future?
-better essay writing
-can deliver my ideas better
-can make my thesis statements sound more convincing (if there are lesser errors)

No comments:

Post a Comment